Tuesday, February 17, 2009

you poked me with yer time telling.

I enjoy spending time with Luc in our creeptastic house.
The rest of my SL night was spent with Luc, being creepertons at teh casa.
Lucien decided it was extremely important to make sure he tells the time
for the next 4 hours or so.
Even discussing something else for us to do was not an option.
He made it clear that his sole purpose on SL was to tell time.
once again.
so I sat on him.


He was poking my boob for about an hour until the clock struck 1am.
then I pooped on him, and he passed out for about 2 seconds.
Then went back to telling the time.


After he was satisfied with telling the time.
He recieved a gift from his friend.
which we decided to put in our empty room and make that the secks room.
But...I will not discuss that here.
You will see our house when we have a party.
heeeeeee XD

1 comment:

  1. Jayyyyyyyy-
    I won't be no sl for a couple nights < /3 RL sux. I should be around this weekend though... probs sat early morning. woo

    Gahhhh, I wish I could just throw away my game of RL and get stuck in SL telling time with you?

    LOL

    Telling time should be my effing SL job.... heck it should be my RL job since im always staring at the clock.

    @_@ HEARTS

    ReplyDelete