Sunday, February 22, 2009

If I can just reach that poseball, maybe I don't have to shout.

As usual, something always goes insanely wrong @ our home. After some odd capades of relaxing in innertubes in toxic waste...Luc had somehow fallen off the parcel.

The attempt of making back home...involved something of sitting on a 2d orb? we had couch poseballs under the parcel?whut?
my only option was to hop on that poseball, but my zombie noob army apparently can't live with out me either.


Our house committed suicide and cut off one of it's limbs.

Luc teh handy man tried to fix it...
how cute...

while I stood there upset in mixtures of crying and laughter.

fmsl.



1 comment:

  1. "innertubes in toxic waste...Luc had somehow fallen off the parcel.."

    My innertube just melted into the ground (?), ty very much.

    ReplyDelete